If you’re a bro who lifts (which you should be), you probably know how easy it is to get carried away with your upper body and completely neglect your lower body. Sometimes it happens so gradually that you don’t even notice that you look like you’ve been Photoshopped onto some random skinny dude’s body until someone points out the fact that you and your girlfriend have the same legs (except hopefully hers are hairless). This is why bros should NEVER, EVER, EVER let bros skip leg day…LIKE, EVER.
Let Spongebob be a lesson to you all…
1. If you put a skirt on that, the only thing that would give it away that it’s a man’s legs would be the hair…
2. If he stands sideways, it looks like he has no legs.
3. K…keep working your upper body and your legs will seriously cave in.
4. His shirt says reckless…more like neglectful.
5. Also, no day is short shorts day at the gym. Geez.
6. I refuse to believe that that’s Hugh Jackman, AKA Wolverine, who forgot leg day.
7. Calvin, stop hiring leg day skippers as your models.
8. DOES HE NOT SEE WHAT IS WRONG IN THIS PICTURE?
9. It’s quite economical to share your girlfriend’s pants.
10. It says it right there.
11. If you look like this, ask your friend to take a picture torso up only.
12. If the girl you lift with has more muscular legs than you, leg day should be every day at least for the next two months.
13. That is Tyson Chandler during off-season…*facepalm*.
14. Not. One. Leg.
15. UGH. He looks like he curls in the squat rack, too. As if.