Looking at you, Kourtney Kardashian’s Mac ‘n’ Cheese.
1. Blac Chyna’s Chicken Parmigiana
We have Blac Chyna’s step-by-step Snapchat cooking tutorials to thank for this one. Get the recipe here.
2. Kourtney Kardashian’s Mac ‘n’ Cheese With Turkey Bacon
Um, so, this recipe only uses one package of (gluten-free) noodles to six cups of cheese. Also, according to Kourtney the cheese must be organic, or a dairy-free substitute. Get the recipe here.
3. Barbra Streisand’s Instant Coffee Ice Cream
The key ingredient? Melted marshmallows. Get the recipe here.
4. Chrissy Teigen’s Super Tuna Melt
This recipe measures 2 tablespoons of butter, 6 slices of cheese, and a quarter cup of mayo per sandwich. Hmm. Get the recipe here.
5. Alicia Silverstone’s Pumpkin Pie
Silverstone says she feels “very 007” when she makes this pie for people who hate tofu, because it’s packed with it. Sneaky tofu. Get the recipe here.
6. Jessica Alba’s Turkey Meatballs
With three hidden veggies and all-organic ingredients, of course. Get the recipe here.
7. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Strawberry Shortcake Sliders
Even Gwyneth can’t survive solely on quinoa and green juice. Get the recipe here.
8. Eva Longoria’s Guacamole
Longoria made this for Martha Stewart, so you know it’s gonna be good. Get the recipe here.
9. Taylor Swift’s Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Of course Taylor Swift likes pumpkin spice. Get the recipe here.
10. Khloé Kardashian’s Chinese Chicken Salad
Using 10 peanuts specifically. Get the recipe here.
11. Oprah’s Love Sandwich
Made especially for Stedman. Aw . Get the recipe here.
12. Cindy Crawford’s Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
As seen on Oprah. Ugh, I miss Oprah. Get the recipe here.
13. Elvis’s Strawberry Layer Cake
Perfect for the die-hard fan who doesn’t like PB and banana. Get the recipe here.
14. Sheryl Crow’s Roasted Spring Vegetables With Quinoa
At least one celeb had to offer up a quinoa salad. TY, Sheryl. Get the recipe here.
15. Lauren Conrad’s Wedding Apple Pie
LC loves apple pie so much that she served it at her wedding instead of cake. Get the recipe here.
16. Zac Posen’s Little Violet Darlings
No, that’s not the name of a children’s book. It’s a fancy French dessert favored by fancy designer Zac Posen. Get the recipe here.
17. Teresa Giudice’s Holy Cannoli Cupcakes
All good housewives need a cupcake recipe up their sleeve, right? Get the recipe here.
18. Miranda Kerr’s Apple and Banana Gluten-Free Oat Muffins
These will definitely require a shopping trip to your local Whole Foods (goat milk yogurt, chia seeds, oat flour, coconut oil, etc.) Get the recipe here.
19. Kris Jenner’s Berry Crumble
Crumble or Krumble? Get the recipe here.
20. Jessica Seinfeld’s Triple Chocolate Chickpea Cookies
Essentially a hummus-based cookie. Get the recipe here.
21. Lisa Vanderpump’s Pump-tini
For some at-home Vanderpump vibes. Probably not a bad thing to sip while watching RHOBH… that show is dra-ma. Get the recipe here.
22. Robyn Lawley’s Cherry Ripe Slice
The bar version of the Australian Cherry Ripe — made of cherries, coconut, and chocolate. Get the recipe here.
23. Kylie Jenner’s Ramen
The instant ramen the internet went wild for. Get the recipe here.
More News About