You sweet, beautiful man-child, you.
1. When he admitted that, no, he doesn’t know all the answers:
2. When he described his favorite type of hors d’oeuvre:
3. When he tried to go unnoticed:
4. When he proved his resume is 100% accurate:
5. When he made basic human anatomy very personal:
6. When he reacted appropriately to the situation at hand:
7. When he was the best contestant that’s ever been on a game show ever:
8. When he kept his eye on the prize:
9. When he got a little too excited about an auction:
10. When Ross’ real name was on the tip of his tongue:
11. And when he definitely knew Ross’s job title:
12. And again when he definitely understood dinosaurs:
13. When he explained how words work:
14. When he showed just how young he really is:
15. When he put Emma’s protection first:
16. When he thought Rachel was coming on to him:
17. When he was creeped out by classic literature:
18. When he totally nailed the French language:
19. When he hoped the little mermaid wasn’t a shark:
20. When he showed off his intelligence by using big words:
Monica: It doesn’t make any sense.
Joey: Of course it does! It’s smart! I used the thesaurus.
Chandler: On every word?
Monica: All right, what was this sentence originally?
Joey: Oh, “They are warm, nice people with big hearts.”
Chandler: And that became “They are humid prepossessing Homo Sapiens with full-sized aortic pumps”?
Joey: Yeah, yeah, and, hey, I really mean it, dude.
21. When he discovered his own hidden talent:
22. When he missed the point about how condoms work:
Chandler: What do you got in here? Magazines, Doritos…condoms?
Joey: You don’t know how long we’re gonna be in here! We may have to repopulate Earth.
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?
23. When he was so close to figuring something out:
24. And finally, when he shared this very specific childhood memory:
Oh, sweet Joey. Never change.