A color shifting nail polish, a butter grinder, and a sneaky hairbrush flask: how far can *you* get without buying something?
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Welcome to another edition of “Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?”
I am your host, Jeff. The game is simple. Try to make it through this entire post without buying something. The list may seem like it’s random, but it’s not.
Don’t plan to buy anything? That’s OK! Stay and enjoy my groanworthy jokes!
Come up with a better pun? Post in the comments! I DO READ ALL THE COMMENTS!
DANGER! PUNS AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! GOOD LUCK, ALL!
1. This compact lunch container that has storage for toppings and dressing.
Lettuce hope it doesn’t leak.
2. These edible eyes that you can put on your food.
“Where do you see yourself in five years?”
3. This test tube spice rack for all your kitchen experiments.
It’s about thyme someone did this.
4. These tiny milk bottle correction tape dispensers for small mistakes.
Correct my paper?! How dairy!
5. This accessory stand to hold your trove of earrings and bracelets.
Just don’t let it be an accessory to murder.
6. This hairbrush that is actually a flask.
It’s gonna go straight to your head!
7. This Voyager 1 shirt because space is fucking cool.
This time the price isn’t astronomical.
8. This butter mill that will make spreading butter a cinch.
You deserve butter.
9. This weatherproof blanket that folds into a tiny bag.
This blanket is the perfect wingman. Always covering for you.
10. This stirring gadget that latches onto any pots of many sizes.
Let’s just hope it doesn’t stir up trouble.
11. This TubShroom to catch all the loose hairs in your shower.
Gets rid of any hairy situation.
12. This marble rolling pin for all your baking and scolding needs.
Just don’t lose your marble… rolling pin.
13. This bottle cutter so you can make your own cups at home.
Bottle cutter?! I hardly know her!
14. This seat gap caddy that stops you from losing everything to the abyss.
However it won’t plug the generational gap.
15. This hairbrush that retracts for easy cleaning.
You won’t be able to part without it!
16. This trunk organizer that will let you put a lot of junk in the trunk.
Elephants love it.
17. And this color shifting nail polish that will make your nails pop.
This picture really nailed it.