It’s all about the cheese
1. Mac And Cheese As Made By Terry Crews
2. Here’s a video that shows you how it’s made:
Video available at: https://youtube.com/watch?v=3YcdNi9kmhY.
1 package (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
2 cups cream-style cottage cheese (or small curd)
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
1 egg, lightly beaten
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Paprika, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Cook macaroni “al dente” according to package directions. Drain with cold water.
3. In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cheese, sour cream, egg, and salt. Fold in macaroni.
4. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with coconut oil.
5. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with extra cheese and paprika.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
5. Want BuzzFeed Tasty right in your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!